Minimal Access Surgery has revolutionized the way surgeries were conducted around the world and has been a boon for many and hence is necessary for surgeons to get hands on training in minimal access surgeries.
CEMAST’s Minimal Access Surgery Training Center is a state-of-the-art training center and one of India’s best places for surgeons to take hands-on training and is a dream come true for any surgeon who wishes to practice safe minimal access surgery. Beginners and even expert surgeons can find it difficult to complete knot-tying & suturing procedures, CEMAST’s gives them the perfect environment to hone their intensive minimal access pediatric surgery skills. This training course gives an opportunity for everyone to get hands on training and become an expert in the respective area.
Objectives Of Training:
- To give surgeons maximum hands-on experience under experienced faculty supervision
- To familiarize surgeons with endoscopic anatomy of abdomen and thorax
- To learn laparoscopic suturing and knot-tying
- To learn ergonomics in laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgery to minimize complications and operating time
- To understand indications, technical details and possible complications of following basic minimal access pediatric surgeries Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Laparoscopic Hernia repair, Laparoscopic Orchiopexy, Laparoscopic Appendicectomy, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Nephrectomy (transperitoneal), Thoracoscopy
Who Should Apply?
- Post graduates who are under training in pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric surgeons who are already in practice and wish to expand their skills by offering patients minimal access surgery.
Visit us: www.cemast.org
Mail us: email@example.com