Laparoscopic or “minimally invasive” surgery is a specialized technique for performing surgery. In the past, this technique was commonly used for gynecologic surgery and for gall bladder surgery. Over the last 10 years the use of this technique has expanded into every surgery.
Cemast Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training is the first Medical Center Providing All Laparoscopy Course Training under expert faculty supervision with every surgical discipline.
Cemast offers Following Laparoscopic Courses
- Laparoscopic Gynaecology and Hysteroscopy Courses
- Laparoscopic Urology & Endourology Courses
- Laparoscopic Paediatric Courses
- Laparoscopic General Courses
- Upper GI Endoscopy Courses
- Essential Surgical Skill Courses
Gmail : firstname.lastname@example.org