CEMAST ( Center of Excellence For Minimal Access Surgery) Training to conduct a three-day course on Operative Techniques in Gynaecological Endoscopy from 12th September 2016 to 14th September 2016.
Post Graduate Students, practicing gynecologists juniors as well as seniors can apply for the course.Practicing Gynaecologist has to pay Rs. 20000 and Gynaecological Residents have to pay Rs. 10000. The 3-day course focuses on advanced treatments like Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and Hysteroscopy etc. The highlights of the courses include classes by expert faculty, supervised training in simulation and animal tissue laboratories, TLH session on Lap Mentor ,the students have the opportunity to interact with the faculty.
In the medical profession, it is imperative to have the latest knowledge about treatment procedures. The course helps the doctors do safe laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgical procedures and address the problems like .Visuo spatial orientation, basic motor skills, and steep learning curve.
The major objectives of the course are:
- To have a better knowledge about Laparoscopic Surgery
- To understand basic principles of energy sources
- To attain proficiency in two-handed dissection and enhance hand-eye-co-ordination
- To get advanced knowledge in knot tying and suturing
- To review indications, technical details, and pitfalls in laparoscopic gynaecology and hysteroscopy
- To know more about prevention of complications of various Gynaecological Endoscopy procedures
CEMAST one of the leading training institute in India offers the best training in various courses which help doctors add more knowledge and expertise in their interested areas.
Visit us: http://www.cemast.org/
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org